Final Fantasy XII
Note: Both the original version of Final Fantasy XII and the NTSC-J only Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (FFXII IZJS) run the same, regardless of user patches such as English translations.
Developer(s): Square Enix
Genre: Role Playing Game (RPG)
Game review links: Link
Game review score: 9.5/10
Game description: Final Fantasy XII (ファイナルファンタジーXII Fainaru Fantajī Tuerubu) is a console role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 2. Released in 2006, it is the twelfth title in the main Final Fantasy series and the last in the series to be released exclusively on the PS2 (not including the expansion sets to FFXI which all got released on PS2 and Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerebus). The game introduced several innovations to the series: battles occur without a transition to a separate screen; a customizable "gambit" system automatically controls the actions of characters; and a "license" system determines which abilities and equipment are used by characters.
||PCSX2 Beta 1888||GSDX 0.1.16 (2693)||SPU2-X 1.4.0 (2693)||FPS: 60||Arquliz|
||BIOS: EUR v2.00, Hacks: INTC, Wait Loop Detection, mVU flag hack, Enable fast CDVD, mVU Block Hack, MTVU. Runs perfect without overclocking. Some slowdown in menus at 6x scaling.||CaptainFantastic|
||1736||ZZogl 182||Don't use AA higher than x2.||188.8.131.52|
- EE CycleRate: Speed ups very depending on setting, Seems to effect FMV's and causes skipping if set too high.
- VU Cycle Stealing Seems to have no effect.
- INTC Sync Hack: No noticeable speed up, no issues.
- Wait Loop Detection: Large speedup, no issues.
- mVU Flag Hack: Small speed up, no issues.
- MTVU: Noticeable Speed up on tricore and higher