FIFA Street 2
Developer(s): EA Canada
Publisher(s): EA Sports Big
Game review links: : 59/100
Game description: FIFA Street 2 is second installment in EA's four-on-four soccer game. FIFA Street 2 will feature improved controls, many more tricks, and a new juggle mechanic. Take part in game modes, such as friendly, rule the street, and skills challenge. Choose from 20 national teams and 300-plus real-life soccer stars. There are 10 playable venues ranging from London's Westway Leisure Center to the sandy beaches of Brazil.
||Beta official 1736||GSDX 0.1.15 r1650||
||BIOS: USA v2.00, FPS:30, HACKS: Hacks: None (can use the foll speed hacks All speed hacks. EE cycle hack 2. Vu mid way slider), Use software Mode DX 10 pref. Hardware mode has graphical errors.||188.8.131.52|
||BIOS: USA v2.00, Use microVU as VU recompiler, 40-60FPS since it needs software mode.||Machina|
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), In Hardware mode appear Glitchs in the t shirts of all characters(flecks),but not interfire in the gameplay,in software mode is worst.|
||Glitchs in the t shirts of all characters(flecks) but Frame Buffer Conversation make it much better ,but not interfire in the gameplay,in software mode is perfect but hardware demanding .|
||v1.7.2321-x86-AVX2||Software renderer||cubeb||Just like Fight Night Round 3, FIFA Street 2 textures (Flags, t-shirts etc) needs "EE Cycle Rate +3"||ahayri|
|NTSC||Linux(mint 18.3 64bit)||
||1.5.0 git(24/4/2018)||GSDX 24/4/2018||default||out of the box no glithes, perfect game|
- Original names: FIFAストリート2 (SLPM-66443), 피파 스트리트 2 (SLKA-25374)
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: 3D graphics as well as some 2d menus have broken graphics in hardware mode. (1.7.0 dev versions: hardware mode + software mode).
- Workaround: 1.5.0-dev builds: Make sure Blending is set to at least Basic level + texture filtering is NOT set to Forced. v1.7.x dev builds: "EE Cycle Rate +3" + SW renderer. BTW during "score replay" ground textures gonna broke again only on some "playgrounds & maps" with HW renderer.
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Game won't run while MTVU is Enabled
- Workaround: Turn off MTVU in SpeedHacks