Dynasty Warriors 5
Developer(s): Omega Force
Publisher(s): Koei (JP, US, EU), Koei Tecmo Games (EU, JP)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 70/100, : 69/100
Game description: In Dynasty Warriors 5, you can become a hero in feudal Japan. Combat enemy armies using weapons, mounts, and special attacks. Dynasty Warriors 5 adds new playable characters, weapons, combos, maps, and game modes. Now, maps are larger, and the enemies are smarter. Dynasty Warriors 5 also adds animal teammates and a revamped weapon system to your arsenal to help you conquer 38 newly-designed maps.
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), Recommended, MTVU, Working better than on my PS2, Some minor shadow/clipping bugs at times|
|NTSC-U||Windows 10 64-bit||
||1.5.0 revision a065a1d||GSdx 1.1.0 2016-07-01 (SSE4)
||Runs at a smooth 60FPS with no major slowdown.||CorruptEagle|
||v1.7.0-dev-837-gf1e44bfd4||GSdx 1.2 SSE41
||Built-in Plugins||BIOS: USA 2.30; Preset 2; MTVU; Runs above full speed with 8x Native Resolution and 16x Anisotropic Filtering. No slow downs observed. FMV flicker fixed by using Large Framebuffer. Tested for 8+ hrs.||OneBigSpud|
- Original names: 真・三國無双4 (SLPM-65890) & (SLPM-74236) & (SLPM-74272), 진 삼국무쌍 4 (SLKA-25289)
- Also known as Shin Sangoku Musou 4 (JP)
Black line on the ground.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Black line on the ground while playing.
- Workaround: No known fixes yet.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: FMVs will flicker in hardware mode.
- Workaround: Has been fixed in PCSX2 Git revisions as of the 21st of April, 2016. For older PCSX2 versions: Temporarily switch to software mode by pressing the F9 key or go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes tab, click "Enable manual game fixes" and enable the 'Switch to GSdx software rendering when an FMV plays' fix.