Dynasty Warriors 3
Developer(s): Omega Force
Publisher(s): Koei (JP, US, EU, KO), THQ (EU), Koei Tecmo Games (JP)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 77/100, : 78/100
Game description: The third installment of Dynasty Warriors tests your warrior spirit through vast lands and impossible odds. Dynasty Warriors 3 features battlefield action with over 20 stages and 40 playable warriors. Storm the battlefield with more bone-crushing moves, improved Musou attacks, and squad level commands to your massive elephant troops. In addition to Endurance and Time Attack, Dynasty Warriors 3 also includes brand new two-player Versus and Cooperative modes. Can you become a warrior worth a thousand?
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 r5875||GSdx 10 (Hardware) 0.1.16 r5875||
||Game runs well at 5X native resolution. Had some weird screen refresh rate problem during a cutscene, but it only happened once. I did not experience any slow down when a lot of guys were on the field. Bios v 2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
|NTSC||Ubuntu 13.04+, Arch Linux||
||1.2.2||GSdx||SPU2-X SDL||the more soldiers on the screen the more fps bogs down from 60 to 30FPS; some scenes require software mode or you get a black screen; very demanding even on the gpu; forget about open source AMD drivers being powerful enough at all; closed source NVIDIA drivers essential; game responds very poorly to EE timing or VU cycle stealing hacks; with a powerful enough CPU you can run this game full speed, otherwise playable with slowdowns; ending credits with the female character singing always produces graphical errors||DaTankAC|
- Original names: 真・三國無双2 (SLPM-65053) & (SLPM-66505) & (SLPM-66094), 真·三国無双2 (SCCS-40006), 진 삼국무쌍2 (SLPM-67523)
- Also known as Shin Sangoku Musou 2 + 1 (JP), Shin Sangoku Musou 2 (JP, KO)
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: FMVs will flicker in hardware mode.
- Workaround: Has been fixed in PCSX2 Git revisions as of the 21st of April, 2016. For older PCSX2 versions: Temporarily switch to software mode by pressing the F9 key or go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes tab, click "Enable manual game fixes" and enable the 'Switch to GSdx software rendering when an FMV plays' fix.
Graphical glitches In opening cutscene
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In the opening cutscene many noteciable graphical glitches.
- Workaround: No knowm solution