Drakan: The Ancients' Gates
Developer(s): Surreal Software
Game review links: Gamespot link
Game review score: 7.7/10
Game description: Drakan: The Ancients' Gates is an action-adventure PlayStation 2 game with RPG elements by Surreal Software. It is the sequel to the 1999 PC game Drakan: Order of the Flame.
Test configuration on Windows:
|Graphics by GSDX:||1611|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||1.2.0|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||0.10.0|
|DVD plugin is Linuz ISO CDVD:||0.8.0|
|BIOS version:||Europe v01.60|
- With the lastest beta version r1736 the emulator will crash on switching to new locations, use r710 to load instead.
- Do not use r710 to play as it tends to freeze in some situations
- After saving to memcard NEVER load from old states (F3), consider all quick states invalid you can only save them anew!
- Sometimes the world can stuck preventing from performing any action (cannot change a weapon, enemies will not move and cannot be killed). You have to save often (F1) and change quick slots often (F2) as the only way to resolve this is to load.
- There are some minor GFX glitches in GSDX as of r1611. Sun shines through the walls, some trees look bad the skies can be broken from time to time.
Hack comments: EE x2, INTC, IOP x2, Idle Loop, VU Stealing 3
|Graphics by ZZogl:||182|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
Comments: Regulary freeze
|GPU:||nVidia Geforce 8800GTX|