Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World
Developer(s): Dimps Corporation
Publisher(s): Atari (US, EU, AU), Namco Bandai Games (JP, KO)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 48/100
Game description: Representing the last title for the PlayStation 2, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World combines the best elements from the previous Budokai and Shin-Budokai series, as well as the recently released and much-admired next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, to deliver the definitive DBZ experience on PlayStation 2. But no Dragon Ball Z game would be complete without its fair share of spectacular battles. Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World uses a simplified battle system taken from the recently released next-gen Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for thrilling hand-to-hand fighting on the ground, or flying leaps and aerial combat in the skies. In addition, new ideas have been added to the battle system. Defeat your opponent by blasting damaging Ki attacks from the sky or by diving into him and launching an explosive smash attack. The game features over 40 unique characters, not counting the different forms that each character can transform into which multiplies the playing potential. On top of characters, fighting techniques and battle stages, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World also includes selected drama scenes from the previous games all presented using beautifully refined effects and shading techniques.
||PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600||GSDX r4600||
||FPS: 50-60, BIOS: USA v02.00(14/06/2004), HACKS: Both mVUs, With this build I get 60FPS (drops to 50 rarely). Totally playable.||Laakeri|
- Original names: ドラゴンボールZ インフィニットワールド (SLPS-25905)
- Also known as 드래곤볼Z 인피니트 월드 (KO)
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: The game appears blurry as if duplicate frames overlap slightly offset to each other vertically.
- Workaround: The game has a very weird pseudo-interlacing setup. Go into the game's settings and look for the "No Flicker Mode" switch and turn it to OFF. The image will clear up immediately.