Dark Cloud 2
Genre: Role Playing Game (RPG)
Game review links: GameSpot
Game review score: 87/100 (Metacritic)
Game description: Dark Chronicle (ダーククロニクル Dāku Kuronikuru), released as Dark Cloud 2 in North America, is a role-playing video game for the PlayStation 2 video game console. It is the sequel to Dark Cloud, and features similar action role-playing and city-building game mechanics.
||BIOS: USA v01.60, HACKS: INTC Sync, X1.5 Cycle, IOPx2 Cycle, Status Flag, Working flawlessly, When using upscaled resolutions the camera does not always take shots that are very far away (The Sun or Moon for example)||Tillachan|
||1.0.0||GSdx Wild Arms Offset hack state 1||
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), Recommended,MTVU, GSdx Wild Arms Offset hack state 1, Works fine. Some text glitches when filtering is on (fixed with GSdx Wild Arms offset hack), some minor texture corruption on distant objects|
||1.1.0 r5452||GSdx 5442 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
- Original names: ダーククロニクル (SCPS-15033), ダーククロニクル PlayStation®2 the Best (SCPS-19215) & (SCPS-19306), ダーククロニクル 体験版 (PAPX-90506)
- Also known as Dark Chronicle (EU, JP)
- Wide screen patch by miseru99
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: The in-game HUD, inventory screen, and some menu options have various extra pixels and black lines, generally around the edges. Some are even apparent in software mode. They get worse if texture filtering is fully checked.
- Workaround: Using the WildArmsOffset hardware hack half-option fixes most of these but causes the surface of water to stutter and jump around and loading bars to mess up.