Dark Cloud 2
Publisher(s): SCEI (JP), SCEA (US), SCEE (EU)
Genre: Action, RPG
Game review links: : 87/100
Game description: Experience an epic action/RPG adventure that relies on your innovation as much as exploration and fighting reflexes. In Dark Cloud 2, the sequel to Dark Cloud, you must fight your way through an array of unexplored lands, rebuild worlds with the enhanced Georama and tinker with the new Invention system to completely customize your adventure. Battle through monster-ridden dungeons with two different characters, each with multiple attack forms, special abilities and upgradeable weaponry. Rebuild the present world as well as the future.
Dark Chronicle (ダーククロニクル Dāku Kuronikuru), released as Dark Cloud 2 in North America, is a role-playing video game for the PlayStation 2 video game console. It is the sequel to Dark Cloud, and features similar action role-playing and city-building game mechanics.
||pre 0.9.7 Beta r1888||GSdx r1873||
||BIOS: USA v01.60, HACKS: INTC Sync, X1.5 Cycle, IOPx2 Cycle, Status Flag, Working flawlessly, When using upscaled resolutions the camera does not always take shots that are very far away (The Sun or Moon for example)||Tillachan|
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), Recommended,MTVU, GSdx Wild Arms Offset hack state 1, Works fine. Some text glitches when filtering is on (fixed with GSdx Wild Arms offset hack), some minor texture corruption on distant objects|
||1.1.0 r5452||GSdx r5442 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
|All||Windows 10 x64||
||1.5.0 r1662||GSdx 1.1.0||
||PAL, NTSC-U and NTSC-J all fully working and playable. Using hardware hacks to fix graphical issues are up to preference as fixing one thing will break another.||Wish495|
- Original names: ダーククロニクル (SCPS-15033) & (SCPS-19215) & (SCPS-19306) & (PAPX-90506), 다크 클라우드 2 (SCKA-20014)
- Also known as Dark Chronicle (EU, JP)
- Wide screen patch by miseru99
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: The in-game HUD, inventory screen, and text have various extra pixels and black lines, around the edges, it is even apparent in Software rendering. Effects worsen if texture filtering is fully checked.
- Workaround: Using the Wild Arms Offset hardware hack option fixes most of these but causes water and lava textures to stutter and loading bars to break.