Developer(s): Rockstar Vancouver
Publisher(s): Rockstar Games (US, EU, AU, JP), Bethesda Softworks (JP), SCEA (US)
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game review links: : 8.9/10, : 87/100
Game description: Rockstar Games brings their unique storytelling to the perils of the schoolyard in Bully. As a troubled schoolchild at Bullworth Academy, you can to stand up to bullies, deal with malicious teachers, play pranks on other schoolchildren, and try to get the girl in this story-driven action game. Bully adds humorous tongue-in-cheek storylines and situations to the schoolyard hi-jinks.
||0.9.9 r4875||GSdx 0.1.16||SPU2-X 2.0||HACKS: Hacks: MTVU is enabled., Performance is very inconsistent on 0.9.7+ even using speedhacks, but with revision r4865+ the MTVU speedhack provides a ~100% increase in speed. Without MTVU enabled, a 3.8Ghz Quad CPU drops to 40 FPS when looking at the school or running about in town. With MTVU enabled, the game runs at about 90 FPS in these same areas.||Squall leonhart|
||1.1.0 r5452||GSdx 5442 SSE41 [29 10 2012]||
||Runs at a decent speed.|
||1.1.0 r5754||GSdx r5752 SSSE3||
||Game still works fine., Fonts are messed up in Gsdx HW mode.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 r5875||GSdx 10 (Hardware) 0.1.16 r5875||
||Game runs well at 5X native resolution, no audio or major visual glitches are present. The only problem is with the text in game is not completely filled in, but it is still readable. Bios v 2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
- Original names: ブリー (SLPS-25879) & (SLPS-25950)
- Also known as Canis Canem Edit (EU, AU)
- Widescreen crops the top and bottom of the 4:3 image, meaning less visible viewing area than when played in 4:3.
Chapter 2, Hattrick vs. Galloway mission is unbeatable
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Chapter 2 on the Hattrick vs. Galloway mission is unbeatable; one of the objectives is to break the trophy case and take the empty bottle.
- Workaround: Set EE Clamping settings to full and VU to extra+preserve sign in the emulation settings.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination