Auto Modellista: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
No edit summary
|Line 89:||Line 89:|
|Comments=Bios: Japan v02.50 (Auto Modellista U.S. Tuned) Works Fine with Full Speed.
|Comments=Bios: Japan v02.50(Auto Modellista U.S. Tuned) Works Fine with Full Speed.
Revision as of 06:58, 6 June 2016
Game review links: Metacritic: 66/100
Game description: Handle the road like a pro with your own customizable racing machine or your choice of more than 60 top-of-the-line models. Race vehicles from manufacturers, including Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Subaru, and Mitsubishi, against up to eight drivers online or up to two drivers in split-screen mode. You'll tear past spectators, maneuver your way through tight mountain passes, and round each corner of the race track in your dream car at lightning speeds.
Auto Modellista attempts to be a very technical racing game, with an immense amount of available parts and settings for the selection of cars provided to the player. Various aspects of each car can be tuned, allowing the player to tweak the performance of the car.
Test configurations on Windows:
||13 11 2012 1.1.0 r5452-||GSdx 5442 SSE41 [29 10 2012]||
||Runs above full speed.|
||18 02 2013 1.1.0 r5565-||GSdx 5559 SSE41 [12 02 2013]||
||Runs at 200% speed.|
||v1.5.0-dev-865-g292c681||GSDX SSE41 (D3D11 Hardware)||
||Bios: Japan v02.50
(Auto Modellista U.S. Tuned) Works Fine with Full Speed.
- Original names: アウトモデリスタ (SLPM-65124) & (SLPM-65183), アウトモデリスタ U.S.-tuned (SLPM-65286), 아우토 모델리스타 (SLPM-67540)
- Also known as Auto Modellista: U.S.-Tuned (JP)
- Games rated A in Japan
- Games rated E in North America
- Games rated ALL in Korea
- Games with widescreen support
- Multiplayer games
- Games with English language
- Games with Japanese language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Games with Korean language
- Playable games
- Games by Capcom