Developer(s): Sonic Team
Game review links: : 6.2/10, : 55/100
Game description: The Sonic series takes to the track in the combat racing game, Sonic Riders. Dr. Eggman has challenged Sonic and friends to race in his World Grand Prix, and you can enter the event and try to unravel his mysterious plot. The races happen on floating boards and include tricks, fighting, and racing. You can customize your character with upgraded equipment as you race down 13 different tracks through a handful of game modes. You can also challenge three of your friends to multiplayer races.
Dr. Eggman has challenged Sonic and friends to race in his World Grand Prix, and you can enter the event and try to unravel his mysterious plot. This game splits the story into two halves, the Heroes Story (Team Sonic), and the Babylon Story (Babylon Rogues). All of the stories start differently, and eventually overlap. Both stories are only told from the point of view of the specified characters and Omochao. The Babylon Story also includes an epilogue.
||BIOS: USA v02.00, 60/60FPS||Machina|
||1.2.0 r5782||GSdx 5801m SSE41||
||Runs at full speed.|
- Original names: ソニックライダーズ (SLPM-66281)
- Also known as 소닉 라이더스 (KO)
- The game was released to start off the 15th anniversary of the release of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
- Access the Progressive Scan menu by holding the cross and triangle keys together when the game boots up.
- The game sets to widescreen when it is prompted by the 16:9 ratio setting in the PS2 internal menu.