Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Developer(s): EA Canada
Publisher(s): EA Games
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 53/100
Game description: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects pits fierce Marvel superheroes against each other in a 3D fighting game. You can assume control of heroes such as the Punisher, Spider-Man, and Captain America, and duel with them in interactive and destructible environments. A new team of superheroes called the Imperfects joins the mayhem. You can play in single-player story mode to unlock hundreds of collectible awards, or you can play against other gamers in offline or online play.
||BIOS: USA v2.00, Stretched "ingame" definition, you can hear ingame sound but no video and it freezes.||Machina|
||1.3.0 (svn r5899)||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), EE/VU Clamp: Standard, Standard, Unchanged,cannot play, only menus,testeds if all possibilities., In the last loading screen for begin the game....the loadind never end.|
||1.3.1 (git May-28)||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Freezes before begin the game in the loading screen.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 10 x64||
||v1.5.0 (dev-2149 g66a87ce4d)||GSdx||
||Freezes during loading screen after select mode in the menu.||Akasha|
|NTSC-U/PAL||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit||
||v1.7.0 (dev-13)||GSdx 1.2.0
||BIOS: USA v02.30, MTVU: OFF. Goes ingame now with working HUD, input and sound. Graphics are completely broken, though. See my video here.||TomBoss|
|NTSC-U||Windows 8.1, x64||
||Europe v02.00(14/06/2004), Ingame, After loading a new game, the graphics immediately break down completely in the gameplay.||Chern40+7|
- Also known as 마블 네메시스 (KO)
Freeze going ingame
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: PCSX2 freezes while attempting to go in-game. Audio can still be heard, but the emulator becomes completely unresponsive.
- Workaround: Fixed in emulator version 1.7.0.
Completely broken graphics
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: After the game is loaded, the graphic is completely broken.
- Workaround: No known solution. Albeit you can set the VU0 to Interpreter to "slighty" fix the SPS. Don't use the MTVU hack or set EE and/or VU1 to Interpreter.
Marvel Nemesis - Rise of the Imperfects (SLES 53585)