Jump to navigation Jump to search
|?||Windows 10 x64 Bit||
||1.5.0||GSdx||SPU2-X||Crashes when access tracks in the garage with B parts and\or C parts installed,workaround CAN be achieved by going to the gates of the specific tracks and access them directly.||NFSFan199|
|PAL||Linux Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit||
||1.7.0||GSdx 64-bit 1.2.0||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Runs flawlessly at 3x naive resolution with all settings default (including MTVU disabled), though requires the "EE timing hack" gamefix enabled to prevent crashes when loading certain races from garage with a handful of parts.||FuzzyWuggzy|
- Original names: チョロQ HG3 (SLPM-62244) & (SLPM-62595) & (SLPM-62771)
- Also known as Choro Q HG 3 (JP), チョロQ ハイグレード3 (JP), Road Trip: Adventure Avenue (US)
- Not be confused with the US release of Penny Racers, which shares the title with the EU version of this game.
- A US release called Road Trip: Adventure Avenue was planned, but it was cancelled before release.
Garage Loading Race Crash
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Game locks up when loading select courses directly from garage menu with certain parts equipped, seems to mainly affect the "Hot Rod" but happens with other parts as well.
- Workaround: The "EE timing hack" from within the "Game Fixes" menu mitigates the problem, but doesn't outright fix it, instead lowering the rate of the game crashing from every time to sometimes, making the races only accessible from the menu at least playable, save or save-state before loading just to be safe.