Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA
Game review links: : 73/100
Game description: The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category returns to its arcade roots with Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA, the first arcade version to be released in North America in 6 years. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA uses a completely new hardware engine and is the largest game in the series. Players will have access to over 300 songs from different musical genres and 2000+ dance step patterns. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is a brand new evolution in the DDR series and expands on every aspect of what made the original series innovative, fun and addictive.
||24 02 2013 1.1.0 r5576||GSdx 5570 SSE41 [23 02 2013]||
||Status goes from ingame to playable. Runs at 200% speed., Some flickering present in menus and ingame. PATH3 masking effects. Enjoy reffy.|
- Original names: ダンス ダンス レボリューション スーパーノヴァ (SLPM-66609)
- Also known as Dancing Stage: SuperNOVA (EU, AU)
- Progressive for NTSC only supported in NTSC-J version
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Some graphical elements flickers of all sorts of color (green, white, black, blue and red mostly) and distracts from the gameplay.
- Workaround: In "Emulation Settings", uncheck MTVU and Instant VU1 in Speedhacks.