Conflict: Desert Storm II - Back to Baghdad
Developer(s): Pivotal Games
Publisher(s): SCi (EU), Gotham Games (US), Capcom (JP), Square Enix (EU)
Genre: Action, Shooter
Game review links: : 70/100
Game description: At the height of the 1991 Gulf War, 300 klicks into the heart of Iraq, you must command your squad of Special Forces operatives to strike at Iraq's evil dictator and his fascist regime. Armed with an authentic arsenal of high-tech weapons and vehicles, your squad will face impossible odds in this battle against tyranny. Only strategy and skill will ensure your survival through frantic firefights, gut-wrenching vehicular combat, and gripping stealth operations. "The Mother of All Battles" is coming to your console in Conflict: Desert Storm II--Back to Baghdad.
||1.7.0-dev-1190-gfafbb3cc6||GSdx 1.2.0||XAudio 2||Aside from the flickering FMVs, it is fully playable with no in-game glitches experienced.||Optim|
- Original names: コンフリクトデルタII 〜湾岸戦争1991〜 (SLPM-66000)
- Also known as Conflict: Desert Storm II
FMVs flicker really fast (cutscenes, logos)
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: All FMVs flicker like crazy in hardware mode, be very wary if you are prone to epileptic episodes and such.
- Workaround: Turn on Software mode (F9) for these fmvs, recommended to turn on HW mode when you're in the actual game and SW mode when you're out of it.