Capcom Fighting Evolution
Publisher(s): Capcom (US, JP, EU, KO), SCEA (US)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 57/100
Game description: Legendary fighters from five Capcom arcade classics finally meet in one totally cool, totally old-school game! This all-new game lets you choose from characters spanning Street Fighter II, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter Alpha, Darkstalkers and Red Earth, never before released in the U.S.
||BIOS: USA v2.00, 60/60FPS, easy 200% speed without limiter.||Machina|
||1.1.0 r5517||GSdx 5464 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
||1.1.0 r5576||GSdx 5570 SSE41 [23 02 2013]||
||Runs at 500% speed., Picture has lines in it if gsdx is in hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode.|
- Original names: カプコン ファイティング ジャム (SLPM-65794)
- Also known as Capcom Fighting Jam (JP, EU, KO)
- Access the Progressive Scan menu by holding the cross and triangle keys together when the game boots up.
Lines Over Characters
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: There are lines over characters
- Workaround: Disable Texture Filtering in GSdx.