Simple 2000 Series Vol. 101: The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition
Publisher(s): D3Publisher (JP), Essential Games (EU)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Wikipedia: Link (Oneechanbara series)
Game description: The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition is an updated release of the game The Oneechanbara 2, featuring a few changes including additional characters and costumes to the game.
The game's story picks up from where the last game ends off as Aya and Saki (joined by Reiko as well as additional characters such as Riho, Makoto, Kiku and Hana) continue to search for the source of the zombie apocalypse while getting tearing through dozens of zombies using their arsenal of moves and weaponry.
Features such as the combo system and other gameplay mechanics have been improved over the initial OneeChanbara release (and its updated version The OneeChanpuru).
||1.4.0||GSdx 1.0.0 SSE41 (2016-10-05)||
||Game runs between ~80% to 100% (48 FPS to 60 FPS, respectively - former when hordes of zombies present) at 2x Native; note that using resolutions above 1x Native requires enable Half-pixel offset and setting TC offset X and TC offset Y respectively (Enable HW hacks).||Just-SA-Gamer000|
||v1.5.0 (dev-1968 gbcc0160)||GSdx 1.1.0 SSE41 (2017-03-31)||
||Defaults/Preset 2, except MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1) enabled. Runs at full speed. Be sure to have the Half-Pixel Offset hardware hack at Normal. If playing in upscaled resolutions, slows down significantly when female bosses are present.|
- Original names: THE お姉チャンポン 〜THE 姉チャン2 特別編〜 (SLPS-20466)
- Also known as The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition (JP), Zombie Hunters 2 (EU)
- This is an updated version of The OneeChanbara 2, including a few additional characters such as the 2 characters from the Dragon Sisters game (Simple 2000 Series vol. 87: The Nadeisco), Riho and Makoto Futaba (returning characters from previous The OneeChanbara games as well as other Simple Series games)
Glowing character afterimage
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: A white afterimage appears slightly next to/behind/around/over character
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Setttings, enable HW hacks, go to Advanced Settings and Hacks, and set Half-pixel offset to normal. Depending on the resultion use TC Offset X and Y to further reduce the issue.