Zero no Tsukaima: Muma ga Tsumugu Yokaze no Nocturne
Developer(s): Marvelous Entertainment
Genre: Visual Novel
Game description: Zero no Tsukaima: Muma ga Tsumugu Yokaze no Nocturne (English - The Familiar of Zero: Dream Demon's Spinning Fantasy of the Night Wind) is a visual novel developed and published by Marvelous Entertainment for the PS2. Released in 2007, it is the second of three Familiar of Zero visual novels. The story is a separate continuation from the anime and follows the adventures of Saito and Louise after becoming friends with Christina Vasa Ricksell Oaksenshelluna, the new transfer student at the Tristain Academy of Magic. Strangely Christina claims to be a samurai, which surprises Saito as samurai are something from Japan and not Halkeginia. Saito and Louise set off on a new adventure to find out more about Christina and why she has come to the academy as well as a strange dream Saito is having where he and all of his friends live back in Japan. A notable change from the first entry in the series is the removal of the turn based combat sections.
||1.4.0||GSdx 1.0.0||SPU2-X 2.0.0||No major bugs||Anonmoosekaab|
- Original names: ゼロの使い魔 夢魔が紡ぐ夜風の幻想曲 (SLPS-25831) & (SLPS-25830) & (SLPS-25893)
- The Limited Edition is bundled with a unique bonus disc Zero no Tsukaima: Fantasy Force.
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: While the game runs without bugs, it often accesses the disk, leading to stuttering if you don't have the ROM stored on a fast drive such as a solid state
- Workaround: This could be worked around if PCSX2 had the option load the entire game into RAM instead of reading from the disk, however for now the best solution is to store the game on a fast solid state drive