Developer(s): Vingt-et-un Systems
Publisher(s): Syscom (JP), Midas Interactive Entertainment (EU)
Game description: For the first time ever you have the chance to drive a train on the Playstation 2. You can compete in train races, pull some stock around, ram other trains of the track or just go for a spin through the countryside. You have 4 game modes to choose from: Grand Prix: the main mode where you'll race on all the tracks avaible for the game, Tour: in this mode you'll have to complete some special challegnes to unlock more trains, Free: choose your favourite settings and start a race and Versus: to compete with another player.
The game features 80 trains to choose from (initially the player has about 30, the others have to be unlocked through the tour mode), all with different specifications to suit the player's drive style, and 6 locations to play on, wich can be run backwards, and in 4 times of the day: morning, noon, evening and night. The game also features snow and rain effect when possible (it depends on the scenario).
|PAL||Windows 7 64bit||
||1.2.1-r5875||GDsx 10, 4x native resolution||SPU2-X 2.0.0 r5830||Never gets under 100 FPS, frame limiter is advised. Minor audio stretches.||demonabis|
- Original names: 鉄1 〜電車でバトル!〜 WORLD GRAND PRIX (SLPM-62142), 테츠원: 전차로 배틀 (SLPM-64544)
- Also known as Tetsu 1: Densha de Battle! World Grand Prix (JP), X-treme Express: World Grand Prix
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Audio stretches sometimes while playing.
- Workaround: Fine tune the audio plugin options to suit the game.