WRC II Extreme
||v1.3.1 (938)||Default||Default||Had to manually enable VU XGkick Hack to fix major graphical bugs(this has since been added to Automatic Gamefixes). Game runs decently at 35-40 FPS with default speedhacks. Setting EE or VU speedhacks to 3 will slowdown gameplay. EE usually sits between 50% to 70%, while GS stays between 40%-60%. Horizontal lines in menu's, keeping the vertical resolution at 512 will prevent the lines(1920x512).
Set Skipdraw to 1 to fix graphics at the horizon during gameplay with the hardware renderers, but this will introduce black horizontal bars in the menu's. Lines and bars don't appear in software mode.
||v1.5.0 (2335)||GSdx 1.1.0 HW||SPU2 2.0.0||Used OpenGL, CRC Hack Partial, 16x AF, Bilinear PS2 TF, 4xNative IR, Enabled HW Hacks: Skipdraw 1, Blending unit High. Plays great 50fps stable, didnt see any glitches texture fail to load or anything, looks great. If D3D11 is used be ready for a lot of missing textures. The first thing i tried when i saw that i changed renderer to OpenGl and it worked like a charm so, it is maybe possible to set up D3D11, but i just didnt bother cause OGL works great so no point in my opinion, sorry.||Everx7|
- Original names: ワールド ラリー チャンピオンシップ II エクストリーム (SLPM-65284) & (SLPM-65573)
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Vertical stripes block almost the entire screen from view.
- Workaround: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)", and make sure the "Disable Depth Emulation" hardware hack is not enabled. When using a Direct3D Hardware renderer, enable HW Hacks and set skipdraw to 1. Or set renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.
Horizontal lines in FMVs
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Small horizontal lines run accross FMVs.
- Workaround: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings, and set Internal Resolution to "Native", or set Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.