Developer(s): Asobo Studio
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game description: The UP video game takes players on an exotic adventure with Carl Fredricksen and his young sidekick, Wilderness Explorer Russell, as they set off on a wild journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America. Players experience all four main characters from the movie - Carl, Russell, Dug the lovable dog or Kevin the prehistoric bird - while playing as a single-player or with a friend cooperatively throughout the entire game. Players encounter exciting, new environments as they navigate through treacherous jungle terrains, battle dangerous creatures and trek the slippery slopes of the Amazonian Tepuis. In addition, the game also features multi-player game modes, including an epic level that will allow up to four players to compete in aerial combat.
Test configurations on Windows:
||1.7.0-dev-1710||opengl||built in||character speaking text is a mess.||Seta-San|
- Original names: Disney/Pixar Psila ston Ourano (SLES-55526)
- Also known as Disney/Pixar Up, Disney/Pixar Oben (EU)
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Speaking text subtitles in game are garbage.
- Workaround: Use Software mode.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Emulator crashes when aiming the mirror around for prolonged time regardless of the level/spot. This only happens in the NTSC version.
- Workaround: No known solution. Just avoid using the mirror when it's not needed or use it in short bursts.
- Games rated E in North America
- Games rated 3+ in Europe
- Games rated PG in Australia
- Games with widescreen support
- Multiplayer games
- Games with English language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Dutch language
- Games with Italian language
- Games with Greek language
- Games that go ingame
- Games by Asobo Studio
- Games with serious issues
- Games with minor issues