Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Developer(s): Neversoft Entertainment
Game review links: : 83/100
Game description: You've been chosen by Tony Hawk to compete against Bam Margera's team in the World Destruction Tour. In an all-new storyline, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 takes you to skateparks around the world, where you can spray your custom tag, slap stickers, and even create new skate lines. Now you can play as yourself, as your teammates, or as more than 20 special skaters. If you're feeling nostalgic for older Tony Hawk games, you can try Classic mode, which challenges you to accomplish your favorite goals, such as Secret Tape and High Score.
||1.0.0||GSdx||Works good, except in some levels that slow down due to tree particle effects and other things. Hack comments: All speedhacks are compatible and make the game more playable in some situations.||Mattgmer|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit||
||USA v01.90(23/06/2003), EE/VU Rounding: Nearest/Nearest, Random Slowdowns and FPS loss|
||1.1.0 r5517||GSdx 5464 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
|NTSC||Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit||
||1.4.0||GSdx||SPU2-X||All speedhacks seem to be working well excpet MTVU(which makes the game freeze at 50% loading screen). Make sure you use Normal Limiter when using speedhacks!(Switch from Normal limiter to Turbo limiter by pressing Tab)||TheRandomWolf|
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: Crashes in menu after trying to show 3D objects.
- Workaround: This should be automatically fixed as long as Automatic Gamefixes is enabled on the System tab. You can manually enable the fix by going to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and setting "Round Mode" to "Nearest".
Freezes at 50% loaded
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Game freezes at approximately 50% loaded on the first loading screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks tab, and disable the "MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1)" speedhack.