User contributions for DDay(PCSX2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
9 May 2015
8 May 2015
- 23:5923:59, 8 May 2015 +131 m Rockstar Games Will add list of games at a later date.
- 23:5823:58, 8 May 2015 +4,287 Rockstar Games Giving some Rockstar Games's Devloper section some love. I Used Wikipedia for most of the info so it will be credited at the bottom. Notes: I think it's funny that Surfing H3O has no content in wikipedia. Digital Eclipse Software never made a PS2...wow
- 13:4513:45, 8 May 2015 +87 m Ubisoft I forgot to remove "PCSX2 compatibility"
- 13:4313:43, 8 May 2015 −116 m Ubisoft Fixed a mistake.
- 13:4213:42, 8 May 2015 +371 Ubisoft To Dan Castellaneta: Grammar is not my strong suit. Added some PS2 games that Ubisoft developed. I Used IGN's site as reference since they had a nice list.
- 12:5912:59, 8 May 2015 +94 m Hanjuku Eiyuu 4: 7-Jin no Hanjuku Eiyuu Did a test with a different build PCSX2 1.3beta and it tunes out it's easier to fix this game with that build.
- 11:4711:47, 8 May 2015 +740 Hanjuku Eiyuu 4: 7-Jin no Hanjuku Eiyuu Added my Workaround to make this a Playable game.
- 10:5810:58, 8 May 2015 −194 m Gust Removed Internal links to games that are not PS2 games due to my poor copy and paste job current
- 10:3210:32, 8 May 2015 +395 Level-5 Added games to list, moved Ushiro to canceled, removed Inazuma Eleven Break! from list due to lack of info fixed wrong dates and added Dates to TBA. I didn't added Wonder Flick since it's not out yet and dates can change. (Will add Wii to list) Tomorrow. current
- 09:5709:57, 8 May 2015 −65 m Level-5 Removed "PCSX2 compatibility" on side note I forgot I made edits to this section in 2012
- 09:4509:45, 8 May 2015 +86 m Irem Updated game list also a Note to Ngng I would love to get rid of "PCSX2 compatibility" for this page as well but it actually has content addedtothe section. I still do feel it's pointless to have it, but I want to be respectful to MyDreamName contribution
- 09:1909:19, 8 May 2015 −70 m Tri-Ace Removed "PCSX2 compatibility" hope this isn't getting to annoying but it's something that had to be done. current
- 09:1709:17, 8 May 2015 −70 m Konami Removed "PCSX2 compatibility" current
- 09:1409:14, 8 May 2015 −70 m Square Enix Removed "PCSX2 compatibility" current
- 09:1309:13, 8 May 2015 −70 m Atlus Removed "PCSX2 compatibility" current
- 07:4907:49, 8 May 2015 +2,709 Gust Just updated the games that Gust made to reflect the more up to date wikipedia info.
- 07:3907:39, 8 May 2015 −70 m Gust Removed PCSX2 compatibility Table. Comment: Why would Developers have PCSX2 Compatibility. If I had to answer none of them have any compatibility. I wounder if all Developer Bios have this, if so they should be removed due to pointlessness.
- 07:1807:18, 8 May 2015 +52 m Monster Rancher 4 Added what OS I was using and also Added Clarification to comment on my test.To MediumMech is he still dose stuff on this site it may be true what he said, but on Revision0.9.9.5037 fixing that issue was not option. I do extensive testing