Shining Force Exa
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate||
||Game plays great as long as you play in native resolution. Using anything above native causes glitches in the UI, ghosting, and a kind of blurry, bloomy, effect. Some areas cause FPS drops while others like certain cities don't. Enabling EE or VU hacks won't help as EE does nothing and VU only slows the game down more.||CrazySteve88|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)||
||1.3.0 (git 704)||GSdx 0.1.16 SSE4
||The game itself runs great, but there is an issue regarding memory cards. See the 'Known Issues' section below for further information.||Ryudo|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Professional x64||
||1.5.0-dev2448-gd09737dbb||GSdx 1.1.0 AVX2||
||See "Known Issue"> Frame Rate Drops.||HimaOuji|
- Original names: シャイニング・フォース イクサ (SLPM-66646) & (SLPM-74260)
- Also known as 샤이닝 포스 이쿠사 (KO)
Memory card corruption
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: After playing the game for a while, when attempting to save the game, it corrupts the save file on the memory card. When it does get corrupted, the save cannot be deleted by any means, this includes the internal memory card manager, or 3rd party applications such as myMC. It might have something to do with the auto-eject memory card function that PCSX2 randomly seems to do in this game. (Normally it's only supposed to do it when loading Save States).
- Workaround: Go to Config > Memory Cards > Uncheck "Auto-eject memory cards when loading savestates". This seems to prevent it from happening.
- Note: As a precaution - when playing this game, keep a backup of your Memory Card file handy just in case it does go wrong.
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: While using GSDx Hardware in high Internal Resolution there's a issue of frame rate dropping when viewing the Sealed Monster animation (When you break the Sealing Stone) & viewing full map (R2 button) .
- Workaround: Decrease the Internal Resolution until it's unnoticeable .
- Note: 8x Internal resolution will drop the frame rate ~80% while 6x Internal Resolution drops it by ~30%.