||BIOS: Europe 2.00, HACKS: none used, This game does only work, if you use the Bugfix "try to skip MPEG videos"(at least that is the translated german name of the fix). GSdx renderer: Direct3D11||Mel1993|
||US v01.60 (07/02/2002), All Recommend + MTVU, Works in Hardware - (Somewhat) & Software, Ingame cutscenes show a black screen with sound in Hardware switching to Software mode fixes this but also makes the FPS tank 12 to 25 at most is what i was getting with EE going from 95 to 100% at times ingame is another story hardware kinda works. The screen is flashing constantly software shows everything fine but depending what's on screen i got 40 to 23 FPS.|
||1.1.0 (r5576)||GSdx SSE41 (r5570)||
||Runs at 50% speed. In-game videos are blank screens if gsdx is in hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode. Speed may not be 100%, but the game is still technically playable, as it can be played from start to finish.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 SP1 x64||
||While using GSdx rendere Direct3D9/11 hardware intro runs at full speed but immediately it goes to the first cut-scene (which can be skipped) it tanks to ~10 FPS, plus a switch to software mode is needed to properly render the cut-scene as well as the game. While in-game FPS went up but still to slow to enjoy ~25-30 FPS. Direct3D9 software mode + setting the preset to "Aggressive" makes the game playable.||Joder666|
||1.3.0 (git 05-06-2014)||GSdx SSE41||
||Always the same: this amazing game refuses to display anything 3D in hardware mode, only software looks good.|
- Original names: セインツ 聖なる魔物 (SCPS-15052)
- Also known as Saints: Seinaru Mamono (JP)
- Access the Progressive Scan menu in NTSC releases by holding the cross and triangle keys together when the game boots up. In PAL versions this menu will always appear, with no need for user input.
- This game has built-in cheats.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Game runs at very low framerates even with very powerful hardware
- Workaround: No known workaround. Go to Config -> Video(GS) -> Plugin Settings, and set Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options to get the best results.