| Police 24/7
| Game general and emulation properties:
||April 12, 2002|
||November 15, 2001|
Genre: Action, Shooter
Game description: In Police 24/7 instead of merely standing in one place and shooting enemies before you are shot, the game uses camera to determine a player's location; through this, the player is able to dodge around, duck to avoid bullets (and reload), and lean out to maximize cover and get a better shot. This is not foolproof, however; enemies will continue to shoot while the player is hiding, so it is possible to rise up and immediately get shot if the player is not careful. Also, like Time Crisis, the timer is continually running down, so one cannot hide for very long.
Test configurations on Windows:
- Intel Core i7 @ 3.40 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 @ 768 MB
|1.1.0 (r5452, 13-11-2012)
||GSdx SSE41 (r5442, 29-10-2012)
- SPU2-X 2.0.0 (21-11-2012)
- LilyPad 0.11.0 (09-10-2012)
|Runs at 200% speed.
- Original names: ザ・警察官 新宿24時 (SLPM-62097)
- Also known as Police 911 (US, Arcade), The Keisatsukan: Shinjuku Cop 24 Hours (JP), The Keisatsukan: Shinjuku Nijuuyo-Ji (JP)
- PS2 hardware note: this game requires a special Konami camera, EyeToy cameras will not work (you can still play the game without a camera).