Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3
Publisher(s): Bandai (JP), Namco Bandai Games (US), Atari (EU, AU)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 75/100
Game description: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 makes leaps in the franchise with a host of “firsts” for the series. Players can now live through and be a part of all the major events that defined Story Arc 1 in Heroes History mode. Also, ninja-in-training can customize their characters with the Ultimate Jutsu which gives them that extra bit of edge during battle and allows them to earn points towards upgrading their strength, defense, chakra, agility and other special abilities. Turn playable characters into more powerful ninja of unprecedented size or summon giant creatures as allies with the new Summoning mode. In addition, Naruto fans throughout North America can experience the game in both English and original Japanese voice over. In keeping with the tradition of the series, an exclusive and original story has players exploring the massive 3D rendered Hidden Leaf Village, participating in battle royale matches and completing more than 55 missions. The experience doesn’t stop there as tons of unlockable content are available to offer loads of replay value including movies, music and cards.
|PAL||Windows 10 64-bit||
||1.5.0 revision a065a1d||GSdx 1.1.0 2016-07-01 (SSE4)
||BIOS: any, Ran full speed even at high resolutions.
- Original names: ナルト-ナルティメットヒーロー3 (SLPS-25589) & (SLPS-73251)
- Also known as Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 (JP), Shonen Jump Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 (US)
Thin lines on FMVs
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Thin lines appear on FMVs.
- Workaround: Has been fixed in PCSX2 Git revisions as of the 21st of April, 2016. For older PCSX2 versions: Use software mode instead of hardware mode during FMVs (press F9 to switch) or check the "auto switch to SW mode" gamefix.
Ultimate attacks keys not visible
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Ultimate attacks keys do not appear when cued.
- Workaround: Set EE and VU clamping to "Full/Extra+Preserve" sign.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 (SLES-55237) running at 8x native resolution