|NCAA Football 2003
|Game general and emulation properties:
||July 20, 2002|
Developer(s): EA Sports
Publisher(s): EA Sports (US), Electronic Arts (EU)
Game review links: Metacritic: 91/100
Game description: NCAA Football 2003 delivers the tradition and spirit of college football's storied programs with intense rivalries, authentic stadium atmospheres, and realistic gameplay. You'll choose from 117 Division 1-A and 27 Division 1-AA schools across the country, or create your own, and then coach your school through a variety of game modes. In Dynasty mode, you can recruit the best athletes, redshirt your developing players, and use TV exposure to gain status as you build a dominating force in the NCAA. NCAA Football 2003 also features a variety of new moves--including play fakes, spins, and one-foot toe drag--which you must master in order to reach the championship.
Test configurations on Windows:
||Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core i7 @ 2.60 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965m 12GB
|1.4.0 [05 01 2016]
||GSdx 1.0.0 [05 01 2016]
- SPU2-X 2.0.0 [31 12 2015]
- LilyPad 0.11.0 [31 12 2015]
|Use OpenGL (Software)
Crowd is missing
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: During games the crowd isn't rendered.
- Workaround: This has been automatically fixed in recent v1.5.0 git builds as long as Automatic Gamefixes is enabled on the System tab. You can manually enable the fix by going to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and setting Clamping Mode to Extra + Preserve Sign.