| Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
| Game general and emulation properties:
||January 15, 2002|
SLPS-25488 (Gundam the Best)
||September 6, 2001|
February 17, 2005 (Gundam the Best)
Game review links: IGN: 6.5/10, IGN User score: 7.5/10, Metacritic: 71/100
Game description: For years you fought against the Zeon, and now you can fight as one. Mobile Suit Gundam: The Zeonic Front lets you both play as your worst enemy and control an elite mobile suit team. Set in the One Year War, you'll battle against the Earth Federation for independence and control of Earth territories. Control up to three attack teams per mission, and devise superior strategies against Earth Federation troops. As the Federation launches a massive counterstrike on Zeon-controlled territories, show Gundam that Zeon won't go down without a fight.
Test configurations on Windows:
- AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
||BIOS: USA 2.20 was used. Ran in Hardware mode, but the game lags and there were numerous glitches and the Zaku's bodies were missing. Ran in Software mode, everything was fine.
- Original names: ジオニックフロント 機動戦士ガンダム0079 (SLPS-25048) & (SLPS-25488) & (SLPM-68502)
- Also known as Zeonic Front: Kidou Senshi Gundam 0079 (JP)
Missing textures in Hardware mode.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: When the Renderer is set to any of the Hardware modes, the Zaku's bodies and most other textures in the game are missing.
- Workaround: Run the game in software mode.