Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
Developer(s): Rockstar San Diego
Publisher(s): Rockstar Games
Game review links: Metacritic: 84/100
Game description: The third installment in the Midnight Club series arrives with more speed, choices, and chrome than in previous editions. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers fast, open-city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with eight-player online competition and vehicle customization. Now you can drive authentic SUVs, import tuners, muscle cars, choppers, and luxury rides, and upgrade their rims, trims, and more.
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition digs deeper into stylistic and performance customization by offering hundreds of after-market parts to tweak and personalize vehicles, and it gives gamers more than 50 fully licensed vehicles with which to drive, race and crash into smoldering piles of flaming metal.
Test configurations on Windows:
||29 12 2012 1.1.0 r5492-||GSdx 5464 SSE41 [09 12 2012]||
||Runs near full speed.|
- The name derived from a partnership between Rockstar and DUB Magazine, which features heavily in the game in the form of DUB-sponsored races and DUB-customized vehicles as prizes.
- Games rated E10+ in North America
- Games rated 12+ in Europe
- Games rated G in Australia
- Games support keyboard
- Games with special controllers
- CPU intensive games
- Multiplayer games
- Games with English language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Playable games
- Games by Rockstar Games