Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Developer(s): Arc System Works
Publisher(s): Arc System Works (JP), Aksys Games (US), PQube (EU)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 83/100, : 80/100
Game description: The fighting franchise that launched an entirely new style of fighting games is celebrating its 10th anniversary with the most complete and definitive version of the game on the PlayStation 2. Follow the stories of the 25 crazy combatants and dish out a mind-numbing amount of insane combos that the series is known for. Discover the back story to all of your favorite characters in the Guilty Gear mythos, with fully voiced dialogue. Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. Create a three-man team in Versus Mode to find out which characters are the ultimate Guilty Gear team-up. Level up your character's abilities and traits in the re-tuned Survival Mode.
||BIOS: USA v02.00, Needs the Skip MPEG Hack gamefix. May just be my personal preference but it looks better in Native resolution in GSdx. 60/60FPS, Allow 8-bit textures in GSdx helps with speed.||Machina|
||1.1.0 (r5541)||GSdx SSE41 (r5464)||
||Runs above full speed.|
|NTSC-U||Linux Mint 20.2 "Uma"||
||1.7.0 (Nightly)||Default||Default||The game runs perfectly fine. However, some of the screen is cut off for whatever reason in this version.||Neigdoig|
- Original names: ギルティギア イグゼクス アクセントコア プラス (SLPM-66965) & (SLPM-66964)
- Access the Progressive Scan menu by holding the cross and triangle keys together when the game boots up.
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Thin lines on backgrounds or characters.
- Workaround: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings, and set Texture Filtering to any option except "Bilinear (Forced)".
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (SLUS 21847)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (SLPM 66965)