Destroy All Humans! 2
||r4600 0.9.8||?||?||FPS: 55-60 FPS, None, major slowdown on all, Native Resolution, In-game a sort of "shadow" is on the screen, but blocky showing vague things of the environment, but past that is the game, which would look normal if not for that, and scaling also major slows it down and ANY hacks do, too. (So no hacks) All menus are fine. Could play through entire if one could get past the blocky shadow.||Bot2345|
||v1.1.0 r5423||GSdx r5412||
||BIOS: Any, HACKS: Skipdraw 5 in GSdx is recommended, when playing in hardware mode., Full screen shadow like issue in the whole game., Runs fine in hardware mode at 3x upscale. Skipdraw 5 needed in this mode. Check known issues. Software mode has no graphical issues. The game is fully playable. Be aware that sw mode is highly demanding. With above PC specs it uses around 70% CPU power! Can get slowdowns in intense fightings.||Yuri|
||1.1.0 r5604||GSdx 5580 SSE41||
||Ingame has corrupt graphics if gsdx is in hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode.|
||1.1.0 Development 5704||GSDX||
||Europe v02.20(10/02/2006), INTC Rotation Detection, Haven't found any issues. Playing great with around 30-38 FPS in Full Screen.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 r5875||GSdx 10 (Hardware) 0.1.16 r5875||
||The same thing as Yuri said. Skipdraw and 3X native did not seem to get rid of the graphical glitch, but your mileage may vary.Bios v 2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
||v1.5.0 (git 2534)||GSdx DX11 Hardware||
||Solid 60 FPS, Skipdraw 5X Scaling 4X. Some issues where the subtitles and the dialog options are not displayed, no character shadows. Strange texture glitches are now fixed.||Arkelyos|
- The game has a built-in 16:9 widescreen mode. To enable it start the game and go to Options > Display > Widescreen menu.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In-game a sort of "shadow" is on the screen, but blocky showing vague things of the environment. The glitch is present entire game.
- Workaround: Switch to Software mode by going to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.
- Alternative Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and set "Skipdraw" to 5. This causes character shadows (and some post processing effects) to disappear and triggers a texture popping issue on far away objects.
Software mode objects falling
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: In Software mode during intense fighting scenes, objects tend to fall through the level(eg. grabbing vehicles with the saucer, NPCs getting stuck in the ground). The player character can have this issue too, but very rarely. The issue might be connected to high CPU usage.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and set Renderer to any of the "(Hardware)" options. Or press the F9 key to temporarily switch to Hardware mode. Or just avoid too many enemies closing in at the same time.