Jump to navigation Jump to search
||1.4.0||GSdx AVX 1.0.0, Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Game had lots of vertical lines and weird effects on arrows, fixed by turning off all hacks in renderer settings except "Alpha". Game has extreme amounts of bloom and ghosting, also has weird skyboxes but I think that's just how the game is.||Techiew
- Original names: 戦神 -いくさがみ- (SLPM-66184) & (SLPM-74227), 전신 이쿠사가미 (SLKA-25320)
- Also known as Ikusa Gami (JP, AS, KO)
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Lots of ghosting around objects.
- Workaround: Setting Half Pixel Offset to Normal(Vertex) reduces ghosting significantly. Keep in mind ghosting gets more severe as you increase the resolution. This option can now be found under Graphics > Rendering > Check Manual Hardware Fixes > Upscaling Fixes.
Hangs on black screen
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Serious
- Description: In both hardware and software mode the game will hang on a black screen at boot.
- Workaround: Head to Config > General Settings > Game Fixes. Enable manual game fixes and select the "Delay VIF1 Stalls" hack. Fixed as of v1.7.2695 with automatic fixes