Dawn of Mana
Developer(s): Square Enix
Publisher(s): Square Enix
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game review links: : 6.5/10, : 57/100
Game description: Dawn of Mana, the first true Mana sequel in a decade, reveals the origins of the legend behind the Mana Tree and the Sword of Mana. Breaking the series' 2D mould, Dawn of Mana brings the world of Mana to three-dimensional life while preserving the atmosphere that fans have come to know and love. Players can see for themselves how vividly characters and monsters move about these new yet familiar surroundings. This instalment of the Mana is a true action-adventure, with sweeping plains and mountains stretching as far as the eye can see. It's a world ripe for adventure! A World of Sensation: "Touch" is the theme of Dawn of Mana's world. You can virtually feel realistically rendered, lifelike objects.
Set in a high fantasy universe, the game follows Keldric and his companions as they try to prevent the dark energy from the land of Mavolia from escaping and corrupting the world.
||0.9.8 (r4600)||GSDX r4600 0.1.16||
||1.1.0 r5452||GSdx 5442 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)||
• EEC: 1 / VUCS: 0 • mVU Flag Hack & MTVU: Enabled BIOS: USA 2.30, Runs good. After some further testing I was experiencing a weird error in the console log though, that might be related to some slowdowns: microVU1: Program cache limit reached.
||PCSX2 git 21 04 2016 1.5.0||GSdx MSVC 19.00, SSE41 1.0.0||
||Still running nicely and looking very good.|
- Original names: 聖剣伝説4 (SLPM-66576), 성검전설 4 (SCKA-20101)
- Also known as Seiken Densetsu 4 (JP, KO)
microVU1 cache limit (Causes performance drops)
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: There's an issue with this game regarding microVU1 where it reaches its cache limit. When this does happen, the game suffers from performance drops.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs > Under VU1, choose SuperVU Recompiler.