Tales of the Abyss
||x1.5, INTC Sync, IOP 2x, idle loop, FPS: 55 - 60 (capped). You may want to try using speed hacks, but all cycle modifying speedhacks (sync hacks) are likely to break the game such as loose music and crash in battles.||KabooZ|
- To allow 3 and 4 player support, enable multitap on the emulator for port 2, and port 2 on Lilypad ((r4510)0.10.0 and up) plugin. Controls for each player then becomes 1 = Player one, 2A= Player 2, 2B= Player 3, 2C= Player 4.
Ghosting at higher resolution
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: If you use a higher resolution than native "ghost" effect will occur
- Workaround: If you use a higher resolution than native add pixoff_x=-8, pixoff_y=-8 to your GSDX.ini and if the "ghost" problem still exists try different values (works only on/after rev1650 or GSDX 0.1.15).
- Alternatively: A TotA-specific build of GSDX also fixed this.
- Alternatively: If you are using custom resolution set in 1920x1080, just use TCoffsetX:450/Y:350. You don´t need any other hack if you do this.
- Alternatively: As of gsdx2693, just set UserHacks_SkipDraw to '1' to fix this problem. (Can cause slowdown)
- Alternatively: As of PCSX 1.0.0 with GSDX 5334 (0.1.16) it seems that ghosting can be fixed by using Native or Native x1-x6 resolution.