Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
||The game can be run at full speed without speed hacks. There is some minor graphical problem such as the shadows of the characters, but it cannot be fixed by changing setting||CKL|
||r5350 1.0.0||GSdx r5334 0.1.16||
||BIOS: USA v01.60, Turning on interlacing in GSdx plugin will remove screen flicker. Blend bff seems to look the best and auto setting will also default to this mode.||Nameless One|
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Not Requires good hardware to work fine.|
- Japanese name: 真・女神転生 III-NOCTURNE (SLPM-65242), 真・女神転生 III-NOCTURNE デラックスパック (SLPM-65241), 真・女神転生III-NOCTURNE マニアクス (SLPM-65462), 真・女神転生 III - NOCTURNE PlayStation®2 the Best (SLPM-74205)
- Also known as Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (JP), Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Maniax (JP), Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (EU)
Glitch with shadows of the characters
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Glitch with shadows of the characters
- Workaround: Problems with shadows can be fixed by turning on Alpha hack in GSdx plugin and turning off all CRC hacks by adding the line "CrcHacksExclusions=all" to inis/GSdx.ini file. This, however, will make NPCs, some objects and shadows cast by object visible through walls, so it's either one or the other. Software Mode runs without either of problems.
- As of r5819, the shadow has been removed from the main character in Hardware rendering mode. Switch to software mode to display the shadow on the main character again.