FIFA Soccer 08
From PCSX2 Wiki
|FIFA Soccer 08|
|PCSX2 version:||0.9.9 r4878|
|Graphics by GSDX:||r4873|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||r4872|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||r4797|
|BIOS version:||USA v2.00|
- Even with the known issues below it's considered playable.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||untested|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
|CPU:||Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz|
|GPU:||Geforce GTX 285|
- 60/60FPS in GSdx with skipdraw=1
- 50-60FPS with software mode (F9).
3d graphics show with vertical stripes.
- Solution: Skipdraw=1 in GSdx removes the stripes but leaves the following known issue. GSdx software mode (F9) fix it too but it's slow.
Broken 3d Graphics
Faces and even the ground are pretty broken.
- Solution: Only GSdx software mode (F9) fix it but it's slow.