| Enthusia Professional Racing
| Game general and emulation properties:
||May 3, 2005|
||May 6, 2005|
SLPM-66257 (Konami Dendou Collection)
VW125-J4 (Konami Dendou Collection)
SLPM-68519 (Trial, Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI Version)
||March 17, 2005|
March 2, 2006 (Konami Dendou Collection)
Game review links: Metacritic: 70/100
Game description: Enthusia Professional Racing puts you in the driver's seat and re-creates the sensation of racing actual cars. Choose from hundreds of cars from more than 30 manufacturers, and then practice your driving techniques in racing competitions. As in the real world, winning is a result of ability rather than how much money has been spent tuning a car. Enthusia Professional Racing features a wide range of weather conditions, randomly generated courses, and graphic depictions of G-forces.
Enthusia Professional Racing is a simulation racing game that sets itself apart by having a decent variety of vehicles old and new. Enthusia borrows from the Dance Dance Revolution series by using a series of point scoring heavily built from DDR's point scoring system.
Test configurations on Windows:
||Windows 7 Enterprise
- Intel Core i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
||GSdx AVX (r5875)
||BIOS: USA v1.60; runs okay, never crashed after I ripped my own personal ISO. Post-processing seems to be holding back the game's speed. Once again, runs better on software mode, but it is not nearly as gradual as Gran Turismo 3. 45-50 FPS in a menu with vehicles, 25-35 in-race.
||Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
- Intel Core i5-4690K @ 4.50 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- EE Cyclerate: 1
- VU Cycle Stealing: 0
- Enable INTC Spin Detection
- Enable Wait Loop Detection
- mVU Flag Hack
|GSdx 0.1.16 (r5875)
- SPU2-X (r5830)
- LilyPad 0.11.0
|Runs like a charm in Direct3D11 Hardware mode.
- Original names: エンスージア プロフェッショナルレーシング (SLPM-65948)
Thin vertical lines
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Several thin vertical lines appear on screen in Hardware mode when using a higher than native resolution.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks, and enable the "Align Sprite" hack. For Custom Resolution use 1260x(any) resolution. Subtract any multiple of 60 from 1260 (eg, 1200, 1140, 1080, etc) as needed for performance, but no horizontal resolution greater than 1260 works. Vertical resolution does not affect the issue.