| Bratz: Rock Angelz
| Game general and emulation properties:
||October 6, 2005|
||October 14, 2005|
Developer(s): Blitz Games
Game review links: Metacritic: 60/100
Game description: You get the chance to live the life of a Rock Angel as you help Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin start their own fashion magazine. The search for the perfect scoop will take you around the globe, where famous places and famous people make for amazing adventures.
Test configurations on Windows:
||Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.20 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
- Renderer: Direct3D11 (Software)
|SPU2-X 2.0.0 (r5830)
||Note: This test used a real disc, not an iso. It works but slows down occasionally. Cutscenes do not render properly in Hardware Mode, but in Software Mode it is fine.
Black textures in cutscenes
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: All in-game objects and people's bodies are rendered black in cutscenes except the faces of the people.
- Workaround: Temporarily switch to Software mode by pressing the F9 key. Or go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings and set Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options to permanently switch to Software mode.
Bratz Rock Angelz running in software mode
Bratz Rock Angelz in hardware mode whilst in cutscene