| Arena Football: Road to Glory
| Game general and emulation properties:
||February 20, 2007|
Publisher(s): EA Sports
Game review links: Metacritic: 62/100
Game description: Arena Football 2: Road To Glory lets you take the world of arena football by storm! Join af2, the new arena football league, and take your team all the way to an Arena Cup. Then enter the AFL and win the Arena Bowl. Enter the exciting world of hard-hitting, high-scoring 50-yard line-to-goal line battles. Players can dominate both leagues by scoring at will and wreaking havoc on their toughest rivals with huge hits that send players into-and over-the walls.
Test configurations on Windows:
||Windows 10 x64
- Intel i7 @ 2.6GHz
- NVidia GeForce GTX 965m 12GB
|PCSX2 1.4.0 [05 01 2016]
||GSdx 1.0.0 [05 01 2016]
- SPU2-X 2.0.0 [31 12 2015]
- LilyPad 0.11.0 [31 12 2015]
|Use OpenGL (Software)
Crowd is missing
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: During games the crowd isn't rendered.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and set Clamping Mode to Extra + Preserve Sign.