| ATV Offroad Fury 2
| Game general and emulation properties:
SCUS-97510 (Greatest Hits)
SCUS-97211GH (Greatest Hits, PlayStation 2 Combo Pack)
||November 9, 2002|
September 8, 2004 (Greatest Hits)
||September 2003 (Australia)|
October 3, 2003
Developer(s): Rainbow Studios
Publisher(s): SCEA (US), THQ (EU)
Game review links: Metacritic: 82/100
Game description: Offroad racing just got more intense. Race anywhere and anytime as you gun your ATV to the finish line. With more than 20 all new ATVs, 40 offroad environments, a rockin' soundtrack, minigames, seven race modes, and even online play, ATV Offroad Fury 2 challenges you to conquer the terrain against top riders through massive, stunning environments. But don't get caught watching the beautiful scenery. The mountains won't have mercy on you, and neither will the competition.
Test configurations on Windows:
- Intel Core i7 @ 3.4Ghz
- Nvidia GTX 285 768MB
|18 02 2013 1.1.0 r5565-
||GSdx 5559 SSE41 [12 02 2013]
- SPU2-X 2.0.0 [12 02 2013]
- LilyPad 0.11.0 [13 01 2013]
|Status goes from menus to playable., Graphics are completely broken in gsdx hardware mode. Aside from minor graphics errors, looks fine in software mode.
||Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
- A8-3800 @ 2.7GHz
- Radeon 6550D
|1.3.0(SVN) compiled on Jul 20 2014
- SPU2-X r5875
- LilyPad SCP r5875
- Using the software renderer I get ~50-60fps.
- All speedhacks EE Cyclerate: 3 VU Cycle: 3
||Windows 8.1 Pro x64
- Intel Core i7 4770K
- GeForce GTX 970
|1.4.0 compiled on Jan 5 2016
||GSdx 20160105132032 (MSVC 19.00, AVX2) 1.0.0
- SPU2-X 20151231175709 2.0.0
- LilyPad 20151231175709 0.11.0
|• Heavy visual artifacting in HW render mode, SW rendering with Speedhacks set to Preset 4 (Aggressive) is perfect and holds 60fps.
• Speedhacks: INTC Spin Detection, Wait Loop Detection, mVU Flag Hack, EE Cycle -1, VU Cycle 1
- Use the following cheat code for widescreen support: WIDESCRN
- Widescreen crops the top and bottom of the 4:3 image, meaning less visible viewing area than when played in 4:3.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Everything appears underwater or some gray object flickers around.
- Workaround: Use the Software Renderer.
ATV Offroad Fury 2 (SCUS 97369)